Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You cant spell Miles without a capital M


Just like M as in Michigan. Les Miles just wont let them out of his mind. Les, I have some advice for ya. If you really want it, quit beating around the bush my friend, go after it. You are only making the situation worse on yourself and the schools involved. Les Miles is becoming the biggest Cock tease in the country. Just reported was that Miles was in Ann Arbor to talk with them about the coaching vacancy at Michigan. Then he said he was only there helping them find a coach...right. Like he doesn't have anything better to do (like recruit of get ready for the BCS national Championship game he and his team are playing in.)
Les Miles is a great coach don't get me wrong, but there is something about him that just doesn't seem perfect. I don't know if its his arrogance or what. I think he just likes looking like an ass on TV. ESPN is starting to treat this Michigan job like its the Michael Vick case or the Barry Bonds issues and im starting to treat this like I dont care.

No comments: