Saturday, December 15, 2007

Did you realize you were a Champion in their eyes?



Well here we go if this season went the way of a play off I really think that LSU's D would carry them and the statement speed kills would bring WVU to the championship game. This game would come down to if Pat White would be able to slice and dice through the Bayou Bangles defense or if this D can take a page out of the South Florida Bulls book(come on did you think that I would do a whole college football series of posts and not mention my Bulls?) The way I look at it this is "the big game" the one that Pat White some how some reason gets hurt and The Mountaineers go down hill back up QB Jarrett Brow hasn't had to play a D this tough all year and I think that WR Early Doucet has a big game. LSU is your national Champs and now its time for Les Miles to Jump to Michigan.

CONGRATS to the TIGERS OF LSU for winning the First ever Bullievable Sports playoffs!!!!!

No comments: