Thursday, December 13, 2007

Round 2 baby!!!!


So its down to the final 4 I've decided that espn copied me with their playoff system challenge thingy but thats ok lets just get this started

4. USC Vs. 2 LSU----WOW could this game have any more pro potential? This is just an unstoppable force vs. the immovable object. That SC offense vs the bayou bangles D. Honestly I'm not gonna lie to you they may have lost 2 games in the regular season but damn they are undefeated in regulation games. When your only 2 loses are in triple overtime I think you deserve to be in the national Championship game especially in a year that we are having. So LSU wins this one


6. West Virginia Vs. 1 Ohio State-----Well Ohio State hmmmm well they seem to some find them selves 1 step away but as one of my favorite college football analyst says "Not so fast my friend" look what happened to OSU when they played Juice Williams he ran all over them now I think that Pat White is just a smidge better than Williams. If White can figure out how to play in a big game thats a wrap....we'll see ya it's done so I'm going to go with the upset here and take WVU where White puts them on his shoulders and carries them to the victory.

So there you have it WVU Vs LSU in the National Championship game

No comments: