Sunday, December 16, 2007

So I still don't know what to think

So I gave it a few days to sink in that its no longer just Barry Bonds as the cover boy of the "Steroid Era" of baseball and to be honest it kinda sucks. While growing up in Massachusetts you especially in the late 80's early 90's you learned to love the Rocket and I did but then when the sox's said that he had hit his twilight of his career and let him go to a division opponent it was crushing for a young fan and then he came out and was better than ever damn was that ever a mistake. Then the Evil Empire comes a swoops him up I said thats it we are in trouble he finally gets his ring even though its with the damn Yankees I kinda was happy for him kinda....well he leaves and goes to H-town and I'm absolutely amazed that hes still going but he does have a rigorous work out program....so we thought in the Mitchell Report his name was pretty much the key he and Miggy were the biggest shockers for my self. This report has changed baseball it came out with an all-star in each position. We will see how Bud Selig handles this. I don't know whats going to happen with this I guess I'll have to wait just like everyone else.

No comments: