Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday morning picks....



So as I sit here listening to Good Life on the post below I realize Mr. West is right I am living the good life right now final home game of the year for the Bulls tonight and I have the whole day off to be out there with everyone it really is the good life now on to some college football picks

I'm going start out in the Big East where we have West Virginia traveling to Cincy which is a very hostile place to play in and Cincy is lookin to play the role of spoiler for the Mountaineers who once again find them selves in the title talks if the Big 12 can beat up on one another. I think that Cincy doing this is very possible but on the other hand man how do you pick against the likes of White, Slaton, and ESPN's Who's next athlete Nole Devine? That is such a lethal dose of speed its scary. If the Bearcats D can play as well as South Florida and stop Pat White then thats a wrap but I honestly don't see this happening WVU rolls over on Cincy today and set up the Big East title game when they play UCONN (bonus pick UCONN KILLS 'Cuse today too....but you'd have to be dumb not to know that.)

Next a little home town love where I'm lookin at B.C. traveling to play Clemson. Just like a few of the other # 2 teams in the nation the Eagles have found them selves on a sort of free fall in the last few weeks and I'm looking for this to continue as the lack of a run game for the Eagles will kill them. I said it a few weeks ago and now I have to go back on it. Matt Ryan isn't even going to be invited to the Heisman presentation now b/c of his performance over the last few weeks and look for the Tigers to throw all over B. C. because their best cover corner DeJuan Tribble isn't playing. I look for Clemson to win this one

My final pick of this weekend is going to Florida and Florida International.....wait isn't there another big game?......hmmmm OH YEAH Ohio state vs. Michigan. Well its called the Greatest rivalry in sports depends on who you ask I think its yanks-sox but thats neither here nor there I look for Hart and Henne to play this game and take Michigan to the upset victory over OSU in the Big House for their final home game and what many people think will be coach Carr's final game at the Big House too. Mich wins a close hard fought game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first the phone, now this?? real original picture jon. u asshole. next time how bout you cite where you get your stuff from