Thursday, November 15, 2007

...and why is everyone surprised?



Barry Bonds was indicted today by federal grand jury. Big whoop! Why is everyone surprised by this, Bonds has had the guilty face for 5 years or so. He is in some deep shit now and I think its great. Justice served. He has been indicted on 4 counts of perjury which carry up to 5 years of prison and 1 count of obstruction of justice which could be 10 years itself! The funny thing, I'm almost sure he was ratted out by his trainer Greg Anderson who has been taking it up the butt for bonds in prison the last couple years. I'm sure all the "prison love" finally got to him and he said "shit I'm done Bonds, its your turn to take the dildo up the ass punishment.
One thing that is already making me sick is the amount of time ESPN is going to spend on this story. Why are we giving a criminal this much TV coverage? Get that piece of shit off the screen and show us what we all tuned into your channel for, SPORTS!!

No comments: