Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a weekend it was


This was the weekend for me as far as sports go. To start it off, Saturday my USF bulls got the ball rolling with a 55-17 thrashing over losersville Louisville.
The game was never a contest, Nate Allen recovered a fumble on the opening kickoff and ran it in for the bulls first score, 8 seconds into the game.
After the whoopin in Ray Jay the Tampa Bay Bucs were in Hotlanta to take on the dirty birds. 31-7 later we have another victory and a hold of the NFC south lead thank you very much. At this point, the day was just getting started. Just a couple hours later, Matt Kenseth won the Nascar race but more importantly it gave me 3rd place in our nascar pool and 600 big ones. Thanks again Matt, we had a helluva ride this season. Just after the race in homestead and me makin it rain like PAC Man Jones in a strip club, I was watching the Orlando Magic beat the Boston Celtics (sorry Jon) to give boston their first loss of the season. Orlando also won friday night over the Nets which let me win a bet with my buddy ERN, you still owe me a drink btw. The USF men's basketball team scored an upset win over in-state foe Florida State. After the orlando win tonight. Go Bulls! Then if it couldn't get any better, my flag football scored a victory tonight! We are now 4-2 (I don't want to tell you that it was by forfeit because the other team didn't show)
I know I already posted this video a couple days ago but Damn, this is the song of the moment for me. I got to shine!

2 comments:

More Credible said...

The Bucs looked good today, although it was the Falcons so I guess I shouldn't get THAT high and mighty.

And beware the Magic.
Dwight Howard = Beast.

Anonymous said...

you couldnt be more right. this was the best weekend in sports. you forgot about tebow breakin records and my boy TO gettin 4 tds!!! go bulls and keep up the good posts