Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dwight Howard is still big, Mcgrady still a girl

Dwight Howard might end up being the best big man ever. Its way too early to tell. What everyone can tell you is that Dwight who is only 22 yrs old and has played just 3 NBA seasons is very impressive. This season, he is leading the magic to an impressive start. He is averaging just over 20 points and 14 rebounds a game, and he is also averaging 3 "I just dunked on your ass son and they made a poster out of it" moments a game. Dwight howard has the power and strength of a freak of nature and he can jump out the gym.


Tracy McGrady on the other hand is pulling his usual stunts. Now before I get into this let me just say that I love T-Mac and think he is a great player. What I have a problem with is the fact that every year you can mark your calendars he will be hurt in big games for his team. Its kinda like a menstrual cycle, you can bank on it happening. Usually its back spasm, this time its his elbow. I just hope that he doesn't take too much time to heal. I'm just glad he is not on my fantasy team!!


In other news, Sticky Icky Ricky is back in the NFL. I am taking bets as to how long he will last. 5 dollars a guess inquire within.

No comments: