Friday, January 25, 2008

The world must be ending or something...


Roger Federer lost and didn't make it to the finals? Grab your kids, the family dog, a lantern and enough bread for a week and head for the cellar, something bad must be coming. Here is what Federer said following the loss.
"I've created a monster, so I know I need to always win every tournament," Federer said.

WTF? Is Roger sending a monster to attack everyone because he's pissed?
Novak Djokovic ended Federer's streak of 10 straight finals. Now I know Djokovic is starting to turn into one of the greats in tennis today but no one expected this. Yesterday I saw the announcers talking about the final match up Federer will have. Its like they just wanted to skip the semi final match and start the finals immediately. I will give it to Djokovic, here he is pimpin' it with Ana Ivanovic. Just stay off Maria Novak, I already called her.

...and remember that tonight at 9:30 the sexiest thing in sports will happen.

2 comments:

More Credible said...

Ana has Maria dominated.

Just spittin' the truth.

BullievableSports said...

just an Update for you morecredible...sharapova has ana OWNED!!!