Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I know its getting tough to watch


USF basketball is getting harder and harder to like. OK first of all let me make this clear. I am in no way giving up on the team, I love USF sports of all kind and I will support them. What makes it tough as a fan is the fact that we are not getting any better...especially when the hype seemed so much higher this season. Tonight I think the final straw broke for me. Watching USF play Louisville at the Sun Dome, I was pulling out my hair watching our team try to do anything. We can't score for one. We have some good talented players but our offensive plays look awful. There is not enough movement out there. Next, if we face a full court press, we fold like really cheap suits. I mean we can barely dribble the ball past half court. Its rough. The last thing I want to rant about is FREE throws. WOW they are FREE what a concept. We must think they cost hundreds of dollars cause we don't seem to want to make them at all. Please USF, turn this around, show some positive headway for the next couple years and the future. I know that we have a new coach and the players we have are not ones he may have recruited but Division 1 players are Div. 1. They should be relative affective. The things we need help on are not rocket science, we just need to practice them more. Yeah, I'm talkin about...practice, not a game, practice!

Maybe

No comments: