Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekend Picks: Road Trip


This weekend I will be heading north (yeah its kinda north) to Gainesville, Fl to get my party on with MoreCredible. Don't expect much out of me this weekend...this will have to hold you over till Monday I'm thinking.

In case you are unaware, Tiger Woods is making his yearly 1 million dollars by traveling to Dubai and showing up at the Dubai Desert Classic. He looks like he has his "A" game, and by "A" game I mean hes going to win unless of course something freakish happens.

Also check out the PGA Tour tourney this weekend...the FBR Open. Its crazy and out of control, esepcially on the 16th hole. Its a short par 3 and on the weekends, college students get drunk and cheer for golf. That alone is good material. Trust me, its worth a watch.

Brady over Eli, I just think the dream season is one for the ages. The script has them going 19-0. Brady has been there before, this is a learning game for Eli. Good run Giants, you just fell a bit short. And Mercury Morris, get ready for them to not only be on your block, but all up in your crib dawg!!

Ian Poulter Over Rory Sabatini... the pink pant Poulter ( I like that I think I need to copyright that one) made a big mistake by calling out Tiger Woods. I like the fact that now you are saying you were misquoted. Classy. Thats why I put you ahead of Rory " The king of making himself look foolish" Sabatini.

The Pistons will probably beat the Mavs on Sunday...but everyone will be way too involved and drunk with the superbowl that it wont matter. Who schedules other games on super bowl sunday anyways?

Jason Kidd Trade over Johan Santana Trade...baseball trades are starting to get out of control. I think that the Jason Kidd trade will be more meaningful. That is if it even happens.

Erin over Jessica

No comments: