Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Hump Day


Every Hump day I will bring you some of the biggest stories that have happened in the last week or so. Get used to it.

Here are some of the things that have happened in the last couple of days:

How the hell can the mets only give up those guys and land a dude like Johan Santana. Thanks a lot Twins, you just fu**ed my chances of the braves doing anything in the division. The Braves have a good lineup but I dont know, Santana scares me. Kinda like that monster in my closet that scares me.

The G-Men and Pats arrived in Arizona for the super bowl and Brady didn't have his boot on. Whoopie! No seriously tho this is going to be a pretty good game. But I'm more interested in the hookers that are flocking to the city like its a gold rush.

Tiger Woods won yet another tournament, and this should not be news people. When he doesn't win, then that will be news. And then today I found out that yet another idiot called out Tiger and said he can challenge him. Ian Poulter. Idiot. Whats he going to challenge him in, a nice friendly game of go fish?

Roger Clemens released his version of the Mitchell Report. His is called the Clemens Report, how original right. Its 44 pages and 18,000 words. Let me get right to reading that. Yawn.

Wake Forest RB Luke Caparelli got kicked off the team for saying bomb on a plane....well actually planning to blow up the campus. That ain't smart bro. That's an easy way to have the feds up your ass.

And we hear that there is actually good sex in the Big East!

No comments: