Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Awesome Baby!!


Dicky V aka Dukey V with a Capital K is sitting out for a while. I guess all that yelling and dumb shit he says finally took its toll:
"Dr. Zeitels serves as the director for the Center for Laryngeal Surgery and Voice Rehabilitation at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. After an examination, it was determined that I had lesions on my left vocal cord and that they should be surgically removed. Dr. Zeitels said his goal is to have me back sitting at courtside in early February"


That's OK, Dukey V take your time, we wouldn't want you to rush back or anything.
With Leather has an interesting take on this
Also check out one of my favorite sites... http://truthaboutduke.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for the link!

TruthaboutDuke