Sunday, September 30, 2007

So I wonder who was looking ahead to next week




So in my opinion this weekend of college football was suppose to be one the worst match ups on paper and there were numerous games that were 17+ point spreads and yeah just look at the picture above and it tells you that WOW 6 of the top 13 teams lost. 6!?!?!?! Only 2 of those teams lost to teams at game time who were ranked in the top 25 (Oregon 11 losing to Cal 6 and West Virginia 5 losing to USF 18) All I can say is I can't wait to see the new polls coming out today and see where everyone is ranked...especially my Bulls who may find themselves in the top 10 for the first time in school history. Also I don't know what it means but I can think of only one school in FL that has beaten Auburn this year but we won't say who :)

No comments: