Saturday, September 29, 2007

S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A

GOOOOOOOOOO BUUUUUUULLLLS!!!




How about those South Florida bulls getting it done last night in front of a record crowd at Raymond James stadium in Tampa. The bulls took down the 5th ranked MountainQueers who come from brokeback mountain, WV. I still have not got my voice back from the student section because it was so loud last night. I dont think the students could have gotten any louder, big props goes to the students who are also called the 12th man on the field for the Bulls. The bulls forced 6 turnovers and never let WVU offense get going. The defense gave USF an early lead and they never looked back. Many of the bulls were sporting new mohawks or as Jon said grohawks because grothe was one of those sporting the new look. I cant wait until the new polls come out on sunday. USF is starting a legend down here, I say we name the field after coach Leavitt.

No comments: