Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Its been too long

I know it has been way too long since I have done a post. Let me give you a recap of whats been going on. I left Friday night to head to Tampa for the Bowl game. Saturday morning we flew out to El Paso. After Oregon kicked our ass, we headed to Vegas then home. I am now fully back in the eastern time zone, for a while I was all messed up because I was in 4 time zones in 1 day! The game was disappointing for a USF fan. The time we spent there was fun but just with the team would have played a little better. It happens, layoffs suck. To the seniors on our team we are really going to miss you especially Mike Jenkins, Trae Williams, and Ben Moffitt. Good luck in the NFL guys. I stumbled across this song on my plane ride home and it seemed to fit well with the times. This is my dedication to the USF nation and Leavitt Town. We will be back again...don't worry. We have come a long way in our very short existence.

No comments: