Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update From Leavitt-Town


Please listen to Champion by Kanye West while reading this post.

With almost a week removed from our game against Big East rival Rutgers, the USF Bulls and their family of fans have moved on. We are far from done as I know many wish we were. Last week, we suffered the hardest loss in our programs history. I know we probably complained about the officiating a little too much for ya, but you would have done the same had you been in our shoes. I was so glad to see the refs blow the Louisville UConn game Saturday, just so we all know the Big East refs suck...its not just us complaining.
This week we move on to play that same UCONN team that kinda "stole their victory" last Saturday. They are now ranked 23rd in the BCS polls which is exactly what USF needs. We needed the chance to beat another ranked opponent so it will make us look better. Dont get me wrong, I think UCONN is having a helluva season, but so are we. All the pieces will fall into place after our game on Saturday 3:30 ABC. If West Virginia beats Rutgers, and we beat UCONN, USF will once again control our own destiny. The destiny of being Big East Champs.
Our team is focused on the title and our coach "Future Coach of the Year" Jim Leavitt has them primed. We have plenty of talent that can take us very far this season and beyond. Our sophomore sensations are going to give us Kool-Aid smiles for a couple more years. Grothe will continue to rock the Grohawk, and USF will rise to the top again. To all my faithfull bulls fans out there, throw up your bull horns. USF couldn't need you more right now, this is the time to step up. Show our pride, this is BULLS COUNTRY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I LOVED YOUR POST! I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THE BULLS AND I NEVER WILL. I KNOW WE WILL BE CHAMPS!!! GO BULLS!

Anonymous said...

Rutgers had to pull out every trick play in the book just to barely beat us. We're still amazing and I have all the confidence in the world that we have some serious wins ahead of us. Great Blog and GOOO BULLS!